Deagostini Spitfire Flying model.
Ken
2016-05-19 14:10:24 UTC
Any body happen to have spare Engine cowl for this Model,, it originally
came with issue 19 of the mag.. but is now unavailable from Deagostini ..
Thanks
Ken
c***@btopenworld.com
2016-07-17 11:44:24 UTC
Post by Ken
Any body happen to have spare Engine cowl for this Model,, it originally
came with issue 19 of the mag.. but is now unavailable from Deagostini ..
Thanks
Ken
I am looking for one too. there was one on ebay that sold in may. did you ahve any luck sourcing one? if any one has one please let me know? does anyone have a plan for a 1/10 spitfire engine cowling i could copy to make my own?

Clive