1/4 scale PRECEDENT AERONCA CHAMP KIT
Matthew
2013-10-27 17:18:01 UTC
Hi,

I have a full model kit (never started) of Precedent Aeronca Champion, it
includes all the plans and fitting. Let me know if you're interested i can
send you photos.

Regards,
Matt

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/1-4-scale-precedent-aeronca-champ-kit-63190-.htm
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups
grobo03
2014-02-19 17:18:02 UTC
Post by Matthew
Hi,
I have a full model kit (never started) of Precedent Aeronca Champion, it
includes all the plans and fitting. Let me know if you're interested i can
send
Post by Matthew
you photos.
Regards,
Matt
Mathew,
If you can copy the *_building manual _*I would be grateful.
More than happy to meet any costs.
Best wishes
Graeme
--
_
--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/1-4-scale-precedent-aeronca-champ-kit-63190-.htm
using PolytechForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups
Matthew
2014-02-20 14:18:02 UTC
Post by grobo03
send
Mathew,
If you can copy the *_building manual _*I would be grateful.
More than happy to meet any costs.
Best wishes
Graeme
Hi Grobo,

Can you contact me on Skype please and let me know what exactly you need :)

skype name: mattatta

or email : ***@gmail.com

Regards,
Matt
grobo03
2014-02-20 20:18:02 UTC
Post by Matthew
Hi Grobo,
Can you contact me on Skype please and let me know what exactly you need :)
skype name: mattatta
Regards,
Matt
Hi Mat,
Have contacted you via given e-mail adress.
Cheers
Graeme