Newbie's 1st plane: advice?
s***@gmail.com
2014-09-27 11:59:31 UTC
www.silent-flight-forums.co.uk
d***@gmail.com
2017-05-09 03:34:20 UTC
I'm getting ready to buy my first r/c plane, and would like to know if
anyone has any recommendations as to what plane would be best. I've had
the Dynaflite/Craft-Air Drifter II and the Airtronics Olympic 650
recommended to me so far--any opinions?
This is my first shot at r/c flying and absolutely _any_ opinions you
could offer would be gratefully accepted!
--
Rob Curtis
Where you are from has lots of qualified instructors and a number of