ACE Digipace 3 schematic
Brokebob
2003-07-09 20:55:25 UTC
Been asking everywhere I can think of for a diagram for the subject
charger/cycler. So far no good source. The factory site said that they were
not available! Can you believe that stuff? Surely someone has one that I can
use to repair a friend's charger. Any leads?

Bob
***@aol.com (broke=not working, retired=not working, retired=broke)
Joe D.
Bob
WMHJ
Bob
EloyM
2007-08-22 06:07:03 UTC
I have schematics for all of the Digipaces - but no scanner. Send m
your mail address, which one you need and I'll mail a copy. Elo
(***@dslextreme.com

--
Eloy
EloyM's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=1995
View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13247
Alan S
2018-03-14 13:18:03 UTC
replying to Brokebob, Alan S wrote:
Could you send me the schematic of the ACE digipace 3 charger

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/air/ace-digipace-3-schematic-541-.htm