For Sale: 1/4 Scale Marquart Charger ARF
mrbill2
2004-07-16 13:30:59 UTC
For Sale: Walt Moucha Models ΠScale Marquart Charger with Quadra 35 Engine
Engine has spring starter and smoke muffler. Includes heavy duty aileron
servos installed in the wing.

Covered with White Monokote with painted red/orange trim.

Wing Span....73" Wing Cord....12" Over all height...19.1/2"

Fuselage Length...60" Weight...17 lbs.

Selling Price....$400.00

Almost ready to fly, all it needs is for you to install your 4 channel radio
equipment.

This model is in excellent condition . Never even had a hard landing !

Due to the size of the plane I will not be able to ship. It must be picked
up in person.

So, if you live close to Lebanon County, PA. this might be for you. For more
information, e-mail

Mr. Bill at ***@localnet.com
Ghen
2015-03-28 04:18:08 UTC
For Sale: Walt Moucha Models � Scale Marquart Charger with Quadra 35
Engine
Engine has spring starter and smoke muffler. Includes heavy duty aileron
servos installed in the wing.
Covered with White Monokote with painted red/orange trim.
Wing Span....73" Wing Cord....12" Over all height...19.1/2"
Fuselage Length...60" Weight...17 lbs.
Selling Price....$400.00
Almost ready to fly, all it needs is for you to install your 4 channel radio
equipment.
This model is in excellent condition . Never even had a hard landing !
Due to the size of the plane I will not be able to ship. It must be picked
up in person.
So, if you live close to Lebanon County, PA. this might be for you. For more
information, e-mail
Can you contact me about the Walt moucha plane ***@nelbro.com or call
304 552 2590

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/for-sale-1-4-scale-marquart-charger-arf-22929-.htm
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups
gary
2015-06-03 18:18:01 UTC
For Sale: Walt Moucha Models � Scale Marquart Charger with Quadra 35
Engine
Engine has spring starter and smoke muffler. Includes heavy duty aileron
servos installed in the wing.
Covered with White Monokote with painted red/orange trim.
Wing Span....73" Wing Cord....12" Over all height...19.1/2"
Fuselage Length...60" Weight...17 lbs.
Selling Price....$400.00
Almost ready to fly, all it needs is for you to install your 4 channel radio
equipment.
This model is in excellent condition . Never even had a hard landing !
Due to the size of the plane I will not be able to ship. It must be picked
up in person.
So, if you live close to Lebanon County, PA. this might be for you. For more
information, e-mail
do you still have it?
--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/for-sale-1-4-scale-marquart-charger-arf-22929-.htm
using PolytechForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups