Winter's almost gone
wjwlsn
2014-03-27 20:39:09 UTC
I'm so ready to start flying again! Too bad I didn't spend my winter
building like I should have, but I have a Bixler, a PopWing, and a Blade
350 QX that are basically ready to go.

Anybody else feeling the need? Or have you already started again (or
never really stopped)?

Oh, I'm new here. I see there's not much traffic. I'm hoping maybe
*someone* will see this and reply!
A***@optonline.net
2014-04-09 19:01:23 UTC
I am a glider guy. I fly on Long Island, NY. Normally fly all winter but have not flown since New Year's day because of all the snow and bitter cold.

This past weekend we had our first club contest and we had a glorious day. 11 guys in the contest and 15 people at the field. It was wonderful!

Spring is here at last!

Ed