Any glider pilots, pure or electric, in this group?
A***@optonline.net
2014-02-09 15:54:41 UTC
I fly pure and electric gliders for sport and competition and wanted to see if there are any other glider guiders in this discussion group.

There are two gliders discussions in Google Groups that I know of. RCSE, RC Soaring Exchange and talk-flyesl which is the Eastern Soaring League for RC Soaring.

Ed
www.flyesl.org
www.lisf.org
A***@optonline.net
www.lisf.org
Luke Szczepaniak
2014-04-09 20:22:06 UTC
Post by A***@optonline.net
I fly pure and electric gliders for sport and competition and wanted to see if there are any other glider guiders in this discussion group.
There are two gliders discussions in Google Groups that I know of. RCSE, RC Soaring Exchange and talk-flyesl which is the Eastern Soaring League for RC Soaring.
Ed
www.flyesl.org
www.lisf.org
I fly full scale gliders... does that count?

Cheers,
Luke
j***@gmail.com
I can't say I often am checking this group but I do occasionally and I do fly rc gliders.
k***@gmail.com
2016-01-17 14:56:52 UTC
Post by A***@optonline.net
I fly pure and electric gliders for sport and competition and wanted to see if there are any other glider guiders in this discussion group.
There are two gliders discussions in Google Groups that I know of. RCSE, RC Soaring Exchange and talk-flyesl which is the Eastern Soaring League for RC Soaring.
Ed
www.flyesl.org
www.lisf.org
Hi Ed

I have just taken up RC again after a long gap. I used to fly freeflight gliders, mostly A/2, then radio slope soarers at Ivinghoe. Now into electric launch soarers in North Norfolk (not many slopes). Models are on my website www.peterscott.website under Flying. I am thinking of a bungee launch A/2 spec model with small RC in it. The other club members seem ok with having a bungee on the runway. Field is very squelchy at the moment so its building season.

Peter