Plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40
Doc Ferguson
2006-11-06 04:23:05 UTC
Looking for a set of plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40 Kit build.
Doc Ferguson
Six_O'Clock_High
2006-11-07 04:05:48 UTC
I might have plans for the .40 sized Citabria...I only built 3 of those
flying lumber yards and then I tried the flying forest..1/4 scale of same
bird same designer.

Holler if they might help, I know where they have to be if I still have
them. Actually, I know who I gave a set to that we can make more from...
Doc Ferguson
byrocat
2006-11-07 15:39:40 UTC
Post by Doc Ferguson
Looking for a set of plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40 Kit build.
Doc Ferguson
Thanks for the offer, Doc!

I'll see what he wants to do.

Thanks again....
Doc Ferguson
2006-11-07 15:45:10 UTC
Post by Doc Ferguson
Looking for a set of plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40 Kit build.
Doc Ferguson
Actually I would need the plans for the Aeronca Champ 40. I would be
willing to copy the plans and send them back to anyone who might have
the plans. Doc Ferguson> >
Doc Ferguson
2006-11-07 15:55:05 UTC
Post by Doc Ferguson
Looking for a set of plans for a Bud Nosen Aeronca Champ 40 Kit build.
Doc Ferguson
Actually I would need the plans for the Aeronca Champ 40. I would be
willing to copy the plans and send them back to anyone who might have
the plans. Doc Ferguson> >
Thanks Everyone. Got the plans!!!!
Doc Ferguson
Jagman
2016-02-26 01:18:01 UTC
replying to Six_O'Clock_High, Jagman wrote:
Hi Six_O'Clock;

I got a model of the Bud Nolson 1/4 Champ but it was missing the plans. Just a
bunch of wood , this makes it very difficult to build.
Do you have any plans I can buy from you? My home email address is
***@yahoo.com
If you actually have plans I would be very interested.

Thanks

Joe

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/plans-for-a-bud-nosen-aeronca-champ-40-50165-.htm
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups
Darin Rees
2016-07-07 02:18:02 UTC
replying to Six_O'Clock_High, Darin Rees wrote:
I need the instructions to this plane do you have?