Looking for Pilot brand Tiger Moth plans
Clyde
2008-06-02 09:56:00 UTC
I have a Pilot brand Tiger Moth kit that is complete except for the
plans - I believe I took them out of the box and they got mislaid
during my divorce :-(

If anyone has a copy of these plans I would really appreciate getting
hold of them - it seems a shame to throw the kit out.

TIA, Clyde
semc
2011-06-20 20:48:35 UTC
hi I have just got an old pilot tiger moth which I am recovering and
scaling, did you have any luck obtaining plans as i need some as well,
also need c of g for first flight, thanks tichard uk
--
semc
semc's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=39862
View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873504
Lockey
2014-01-28 03:19:02 UTC
Post by semc
hi I have just got an old pilot tiger moth which I am recovering and
scaling, did you have any luck obtaining plans as i need some as well,
also need c of g for first flight, thanks tichard uk
Hi, I have a copy of the Pilot plans if you are still interested, I would
also be interested in the 1/4 scale plans

Lockey
--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/looking-for-pilot-brand-tiger-moth-plans-58957-.htm
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups
tinklewood
2012-02-04 03:13:43 UTC
Hi Peter,Another aussie here looking for the same plan! Any chance o
getting you to post them in the vintage and old timer plans thread fo
all to enjoy. Cheers Stephen

tinklewoo
HUMPHREY1957
2012-02-04 07:06:26 UTC
Try for Fuse 1

Nope Exceeds maximum allowable upload.

Pm me for Fuselage file details

HUMPHREY195
HUMPHREY1957
2012-02-04 06:54:46 UTC
Hi Peter,Another aussie here looking for the same plan! Any chance of
getting you to post them in the vintage and old timer plans thread for
all to enjoy. Cheers Stephen.
I have them and will see what I can do for you.

What is the URL for the thread?.

Posted them here as well.
tinklewood
2012-02-04 09:18:39 UTC
Fantastic! Thank you very much for the plans,Humphrey 1957. My father
would say"You're blood is worth bottling".My email address is
***@gmail.com if you could send the fuselage file out I'll be
forever grateful. Stephen
--
tinklewood
tinklewood's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=319495
View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873504
HUMPHREY1957
2012-02-04 11:00:31 UTC
Post by tinklewood
Fantastic! Thank you very much for the plans,Humphrey 1957. My fathe
would say"You're blood is worth bottling".My email address i
forever grateful. Stephen
Hi Stephen. They are a bit big so they are in 3 Emails

If you email the PDF to a plans printer they should be able to run the
off for you.

Cheer

HUMPHREY195
N1EDM
2012-02-04 11:24:46 UTC
Hello Humphrey1957, from the title of your plans, does it mean tha
there is a 2nd fuselage plan that you are just unable to upload due t
size?

She sure does look pretty,

Thanks,

Bo

N1ED
HUMPHREY1957
2012-02-04 11:41:44 UTC
Post by N1EDM
Hello Humphrey1957, from the title of your plans, does it mean tha
there is a 2nd fuselage plan that you are just unable to upload due t
size?
She sure does look pretty,
Thanks,
Bob
Yes there is another page which is bigger that this site will let m
upload.

Send me your email in a pm and I can email it to you

HUMPHREY195
N1EDM
2012-02-04 13:10:13 UTC
Thanks Humphrey, PM sent...

Bo

N1ED
HUMPHREY1957
2012-02-05 01:04:46 UTC
Try these and see if they work.

|Filename: Tmoth-fuse1.zip |
|Download: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4607406 |

|Filename: Tmoth-fuse2.zip |
|Download: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4607407 |

|Filename: Tmoth-wing.zip |
|Download: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4607408 |
HUMPHREY1957
HUMPHREY1957's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=183127
View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873504
N1EDM
2012-02-05 02:27:19 UTC
Humphrey1957,

Thank you VERY much... Yes, I have them all and they all open nicely.

Thanks again, I owe you...

Bob
--
N1EDM