Wet transfer decals for 1600 mm B17G flying fortress "old 909 paint scheme "
ROBERT (ROB)
2014-08-10 00:18:03 UTC
I currently own a 1600mm b17g flying fortress r/c airplane " old 909 paint
scheme" in mustard yellow
and needing a complete wet transfer decal set for it in place of the peel
off and stick bubble up type decals that come with it that hobby king
supplied, freewing and hobby lobby offered these wet transfer decals at
one time as they also offered the plane at one time and I am needing these
decals desperately, I don't care what the cost is to get these decals,
is there anyone out there who can help me or direct me to someone who has
them?
my other option is to copy these sticker type decals on a laser printer
using decal paper,but the problem I run into in doing so is the back
ground of the decals also copys in bright yellow and I need it to copy
with a clear background .....................help!
please advise....................thanks, Rob

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/air/wet-transfer-decals-for-1600-mm-b17g-flying-fortress-old-90-63230-.htm
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups
w***@gmail.com
2016-02-03 22:26:30 UTC
Post by ROBERT (ROB)
[...]
using PolytechForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
rec.models.rc.air and other engineering groups