RC Gear For Sale or Trade
EnsnareYou
2004-03-01 08:27:29 UTC
I have the following R/C items for trade. I would prefer to trade this stuff as
an entire lot but feel free to make me an offer on one or all. If you can come
and pick this stuff up in person I will make you a great deal on all of it as
I'd prefer not to have to ship it. I am located in the Modesto, California
area. Items I am interested in in trading for are old lunch boxes from the
1950's, 60's, 70's, and 80's, musical equipment, guitars, microphones,
keyboards, synthesizers, and even a good studio drum set. E-mail me directly at
***@aol.com if interested. Numerous references available for those
parties interested in doing business with me.

(1) Tower Hobbies Easy Tote that's new in box.

(1) Hangar 9 expanded Scale Voltmeter that's new in box.

(1) Futaba FBC-8B(4) Dual Charger that's new in box.

(1) Futaba S3003 Servo in like new condition.

(1) Astro Flight Micro ESC Model #217 that's new.

(1) Canopy for Cermark Bobcat that's new in package.

(2) Master Airscrew glass filled props that are new. Size 8/4

(3) Master Airscrew glass filled props that are new. Size 7/4

(2) Master Airscrew glass filled props that are new. Size 7/6

(1) APC glass filled prop that's new. Size 7/4

(3) Packs of various Futaba Servo Horns and servo mounting screws.

(1) Kraft Gyroscope with switch harness and Airtronics 94554 servo in very good
condition.

(1) Roll red Striping tape size 1/4" by 36 that's new.

(1) Pasche 3B pressure valve that's new in package.

(1) Roll of Monokote Opaque White covering that's nearly new.

(1) Hobbico AC/DC 12 volt charger in excellent condition. Model #851.

(1) OS 10 muffler extension that's like new.

AIRPLANES

Acoms Electric Cessna Skyhawk 172 ARF plane that's complete with 380 geared
electric motor, battery pack, and charger all new in the original box. 44"
wingspan plane requires a 2-3 channel radio for operation.

Cox Cessna 210 Centurion .049 scale r/c plane. This plane comes with a new in
box fuselage and hardware set but has a used wing and stab that are in good
condition. Requires a 2 channel radio control system and .049 engine for
operation.

Cox Scorpion r/c pattern plane that's new in box. This 40" wingspan aircraft
features all built up construction and is almost ready to fly. Requires a 4
channel radio and .09 engine for operation. Not a beginner aircraft. Highly
aerobatic.

Cox/K&B Conquest .15 engine that's new in the original box with muffler.
Includes several spare parts as well. Very rare engine.

Cox Cobra R/C transmitter that's in excellent condition with original box. This
is the TX only.

Kyosho Electric Zero scale R/C airplane that is in good condition. Features a
39" wingspan and .05 geared electric motor with drive reduction unit. Requires
a 4 channel radio, battery pack, and charger for flight. Not a beginner
aircraft.

Piper Cherokee Archer scale R/C airplane that has never been flown. Plane was
used only for static display. Main wing has suffered some minor hangar rash.
Extremely realistic looking aircraft. I can't ship this plane due to its size.
Must pick up in person.

HELICOPTER STUFF

(1) Kyosho Muffler that fits the OS 32-46H engine. This muffler was made for
Kyosho concept helicopters. I also have the engine mount that fits the OS32H.

Miniature Aircraft X-Cell Decal Set that's new.

(2) Miniature Aircraft Graphite Servo Side Frames for X-Cell Pro that are new
in bag. Part #106-10

Miniature Aircraft Support Bracket Part # 106-82 that's new in bag.

Hirobo Shuttle RG Tail Boom Brace Set that's new in bag. Part #0402-711 The
boom braces are white.

Hirobo Shuttle Assembly and Maintenance Manual in good condition.

Hirobo Shuttle Z Instruction Manual in good condition.

SCHLUTER'S Radio Controlled Helicopter Manual that's in very good condition.

RAYS Complete Helicopter Manual (3rd Edition) that's in very good condition
Joe D.
2004-03-01 16:32:58 UTC
SHEEZ.

I did a GOOGLE search and found this from APRIL, 2002:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ENSNAREYOU+group:rec.models.rc.air&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20020426035053.00401.00006454%40mb-mj.aol.com&rnum=4

Your current ad is EXACTLY the same as this 2 year old ad. Hmmmm.... Makes
me wonder why you haven't sold ANY of this or if it is really for sell.
I know..I know... You will write me a personal response about how legitimate
you are and so forth, but you REALLY need to change your marketing tune.

Now, personally, I would never do business with a guy that has an email
EnsnareYou
2004-03-01 16:52:04 UTC
You didn't read the list very well or you would have noticed its wasn't exactly
the same. Sure some of the stuff I still have for sale but that's why the list
was updated.
Bill Fulmer
2004-03-01 16:50:17 UTC
Yup... It would seem that marketing is not this fellow's strongest suit...

My impression: Run; don't walk...

Bill
SHEEZ.
reg
2004-03-01 19:29:13 UTC
Post by Joe D.
Your current ad is EXACTLY the same as this 2 year old ad. Hmmmm.... Makes
me wonder why you haven't sold ANY of this or if it is really for sell.
I know..I know... You will write me a personal response about how legitimate
you are and so forth, but you REALLY need to change your marketing tune.
Now, personally, I would never do business with a guy that has an email
Well call me an old sceptic, but I would be out of the door and running
before you could blink. Come to think of it... I wouldn't have gone
through that particular door in the first place >:-)

Reg
directly at
olderthandirt
2004-03-01 22:57:13 UTC
well...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ensnareyou

324 positives and no negatives or neutrals..

too bad he doesnt ship some of this stuff
SHEEZ.
Post by EnsnareYou
an entire lot but feel free to make me an offer on one or all. If you
can
Post by Joe D.
come
Post by EnsnareYou
and pick this stuff up in person I will make you a great deal on all of
it
Post by Joe D.
as
Post by EnsnareYou
parties interested in doing business with me.
(1) Tower Hobbies Easy Tote that's new in box.
(1) Hangar 9 expanded Scale Voltmeter that's new in box.
(1) Futaba FBC-8B(4) Dual Charger that's new in box.
(1) Futaba S3003 Servo in like new condition.
(1) Astro Flight Micro ESC Model #217 that's new.
(1) Canopy for Cermark Bobcat that's new in package.
(2) Master Airscrew glass filled props that are new. Size 8/4
(3) Master Airscrew glass filled props that are new. Size 7/4
(2) Master Airscrew glass filled props that are new. Size 7/6
(1) APC glass filled prop that's new. Size 7/4
(3) Packs of various Futaba Servo Horns and servo mounting screws.
(1) Kraft Gyroscope with switch harness and Airtronics 94554 servo in
very
Post by Joe D.
good
Post by EnsnareYou
electric motor, battery pack, and charger all new in the original box. 44"
wingspan plane requires a 2-3 channel radio for operation.
Cox Cessna 210 Centurion .049 scale r/c plane. This plane comes with a
new
Post by Joe D.
in
Post by Joe D.
4
Post by EnsnareYou
aerobatic.
Cox/K&B Conquest .15 engine that's new in the original box with muffler.
Includes several spare parts as well. Very rare engine.
Cox Cobra R/C transmitter that's in excellent condition with original
box.
Post by Joe D.
This
Post by EnsnareYou
a 4 channel radio, battery pack, and charger for flight. Not a beginner
aircraft.
Piper Cherokee Archer scale R/C airplane that has never been flown.
Plane
Post by Joe D.
was
Post by EnsnareYou
Miniature Aircraft X-Cell Decal Set that's new.
(2) Miniature Aircraft Graphite Servo Side Frames for X-Cell Pro that
are
Post by Joe D.
new
condition
z***@gmail.com
2015-12-10 09:19:44 UTC
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd