Sbach 30 cc gas Orange, Black, White (73"w.s.)
J***@comcast.net
2017-02-06 03:11:32 UTC
Wanted:
N.I.B. (arf) Sbach 30 cc ORANGE,Black,white
m***@gmail.com
2017-02-06 03:12:50 UTC
I got two that I'm going to hold on to until I can build them next year.
J***@comcast.net
2017-02-07 01:57:55 UTC
So does this mean the Orange, Blk., White is for sale??? Thanks.
m***@gmail.com
2017-02-07 12:32:39 UTC
Post by J***@comcast.net
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by J***@comcast.net
N.I.B. (arf) Sbach 30 cc ORANGE,Black,white
I got two that I'm going to hold on to until I can build them next year.
So does this mean the Orange, Blk., White is for sale??? Thanks.
No not for sale. I have been out of flying for seven years now but I want to get back into the hobby maybe next year or the year after when I feel better.

But good luck finding one, Joseph.
Alan Baker
2017-02-07 22:31:06 UTC
Post by J***@comcast.net
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by J***@comcast.net
N.I.B. (arf) Sbach 30 cc ORANGE,Black,white
I got two that I'm going to hold on to until I can build them next year.
So does this mean the Orange, Blk., White is for sale??? Thanks.
No not for sale. I have been out of flying for seven years now but I want
to get back into the hobby maybe next year or the year after when I feel
better.
But good luck finding one, Joseph.
Is something wrong with your brain?

It sure seems that way.